- cherindaveAsked on June 18, 2013 at 04:34 AM
When you get to the online form, it loads about 3 questions and the rest are gone??
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 04:37 AM
I can see your form here. It loads almost instant.
Also, you only had 1 form in the source so that should be the form. Are you expecting more forms to display in that page? I have also replied to your previous post. http://www.jotform.me/answers/230201-my-forms-are-not-working#1. Kindly check. Thank you!
- cherindaveAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 04:38 AM
once you get past this screen shot to the actual application there is only 3 questions??
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 04:41 AM
Sorry but your last question is a bit vague to me. Would you please clarify it further?
I tested your form here and it shows the 2nd form URL on your thank you page. I'm not quite sure what you mean on 3 questions? We'd appreciate if you could provide more details.
- cherindaveAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 04:42 AM
please click on the URL and the form should come up that was created, there is only 3 questions and there is actaully 7 pages of questions, just wondering why they are not showing up?
- cherindaveAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 04:50 AM
you still there?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 04:57 AM
Thanks for your swift reply.
I don't know why the form on your page prevents the form to load in a different window. Anyway, the best way to fix it is to open the form URL in the new tab. Simply edit the Thank you message of the first form and then follow this visual guide:
This should fixed it. Thanks!