- delucaAsked on June 18, 2013 at 07:15 AM
I would like to know if your API could communicated with the POS Vend please?
It would be so nice to get the sales in the VEND POS from JotForm.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 09:34 AM
Unfortunately, Jotform does not support Vendor POS at the moment. I have however forwarded your concern as a feature request to developers for possible consideration.
If you have any other questions, please contact us again.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 09:56 AM
If I understand it right you would like us to integrate with this payment gateway:
Similar to the way we integrate with PayPal and Authorize.net.
Added a feature request about it. Thanks.
- delucaAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Vend is now becoming important in the POS world.
It would be really nice to have Jotform sending it's sales to it :-)))
Hope this gives you a few ideas.
- time4flowersAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 05:43 PMI too would like Jotform to send info to Vendhq. For example I run a florist and use Vend. I need to collect customer info which IS catered for in Vendhq, but I also need to capture recipient info, gift message and delivery date etc which I currently have to write in notes, however, some staff forget to ask all the questions so I made an order pad on Jotform but currently having to copy/paste to get all the info in notes.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 12:00 AM
I created your request ticket here http://www.jotform.com/answers/773982