- Tullynessle HallAsked on June 18, 2013 at 11:57 AM
When people use our online form to make hall bookings, the email comes through with the sender as Jotform not the persons email address. This has only just started happening, up till now the booking form came through with the individual email address.
This is a problem as when multiple bookings come through, you have to open every email to see who the sender is.
We followed the instruction to remove the logo but this has not helped.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Please let us know your username or the email id you used to create your JotForm account. I see you have a guest account created with email id "Tullynesslehall1@gmail.com" but no form is created yet.
You can also let us know your website URL where you have embedded your form.
This will help us investigate your issue.
- Tullynessle HallAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 12:26 PMHi there
The user id is firstname.lastname@example.org and the web address is
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 12:52 PM
I checked your form's notification setup and see that you have set the "Sender Name" as "JotForm" that's the reason you see JotForm name in all notification emails.
You can change the "Sender Name" to any question of your form from the dropdown list.
- Tullynessle HallAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 01:22 PMHi there
Have you changed it or should I... how can this have changed given that
forms were being received with senders email address until a couple of
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 02:25 PM
I have not changed it yet. Do you want me to change it for you?
Coming to our second question: It won't change on its own. Someone must have changed these setting.
- Tullynessle HallAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 02:30 PMYes please, many thanks. Can you let me know when done so that I can test
- dinesh-itAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 02:38 PM
Hi, I have changed the sender name on your form Notification to the field "Name of Person" as you requested.
It is not possible for us to tell when the change is occured.
Hope Now you receive notification with sender Name.
- Tullynessle HallAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 03:00 PMThanks