- fmv503Asked on June 18, 2013 at 02:28 PM
- khrisellAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 02:53 PMI am having challenges understanding exactly what you are trying to achieve. Do you have more information or say an example or screenshot that can help me visualize or understand this issue better? Is this the email notification you are pertaining to? Kindly let us know so that we could assist you better.Thank you!
- fmv503Answered on June 18, 2013 at 03:00 PM
The email in my account. I want to change it.
- khrisellAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 03:14 PM
Kindly check this guide on how to configure your email.
Here's a quick instruction how to get there.
1. Edit your form
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab
3. Click on Email alerts
4. Add new email
5. Select Notification
6. Click on Reply-to and Recipient Settings
7. Change your email address from here
Kindly let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm.
- fmv503Answered on June 18, 2013 at 04:09 PM
I am NOT talking about a form but go to MY ACCOUNT in MY PROFILE to EDIT EMAIL, enter valid email then Save. it will not save.
- KadeJMAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 04:20 PM
Hi Fmv, I currently see that your account lists your email as vanover@xxxxxx. May I ask what email you are wanting to change it to?
Please try clearing your form cache and then also clear your browser cache to see if this helps any then try changing the email and saving it again to see if that helps. If the problem is still happening please let us know.
- fmv503Answered on June 19, 2013 at 04:07 PM
Got it, thank you!