- rcoleAsked on June 18, 2013 at 04:40 PM
- KadeJMAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 05:05 PM
Hello, I can see that based on your IP it appears you are logging in from Canada probably via http://www.jotform.com. You mentioned " switch old view to new view " so I am under the impression you want to switch to the new look of JotForm? Please try clearing your browser cache then log back into your account to see if that helps switch you to the Newer JotForm View. If you are still having problems and see the Old View then please let us know.
- rcoleAnswered on June 19, 2013 at 09:16 AMI have cleared my browser cache but still cannot see how to move to the new view from the old view. I had been using the new view for a while but was having issues trying to assign a form to a specific folder. A message would periodically appear near the bottom right hand corner of My Form page that asked if I would like to switch to the old view. I successfully switched to the old view and then was able to put my form into a specific folder but now I cannot see how to change from the old view to the new view. The message that use to pop up asking if I would like to change to the new view does not appear.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on June 19, 2013 at 09:22 AM
Please try using the link below and see if it works. The link below will switch youto the old view.
If the issue still persist, please contact us again.
- wftincAnswered on June 21, 2013 at 02:17 PM
You should have a button to be able to switch between the old and new look.
- dinesh-itAnswered on June 21, 2013 at 02:29 PM
Hi, You can able to goto new version once you click on My Forms tab on the JotForm page.
Can you please try this link. Let us know the result.