- pkmanAsked on June 18, 2013 at 04:52 PM
Here is my url: http://tributesbydesign.com/cap-panel_template_10_sub.html
I am located in Burlington, Wi with Timer Warner Cableas my ISP. Other people I know in my area with a different ISP are able to view the forms, however, a client in Hampton, SC also cannot view the forms.
Please have a tech respond immediately as I'm losing busiess with the forms being down!!!
- pkmanAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 05:05 PM
Waiting for a response . . .!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 05:16 PM
Sorry for the delay.
I checked your account and I found the mentioned form in your My Forms / Trash Folder.
It means that you have deleted the form.
For your convinience, I did the restoration of the form
So, I can now see it in your website http://tributesbydesign.com/cap-panel_template_10_sub.html
Hope this help. Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- pkmanAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 05:56 PMThank you. My apologies for this simple mistake.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 08:07 PM
You're quite welcome. =)
Contact us again anytime for any other assistance needed.