What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
change email receipant addressAsked by jstack on June 19, 2013 at 03:31 AM
Hi, you can change your Notification receipant email address as shown below:
1. Open your form in edit mode.
2. Select Email Alerts option in Setup & Embed tab
3. Select your Notification.
4. In the Compose mail Window select Reply to and Recipient Settings Button
5. Now you can change the Recipients Email address in the given field as shown below.
Hope this helps you.
Feel free to ask if you have any further clarification.