- tomdwallaceAsked on June 19, 2013 at 05:02 AM
I was just testing the 'Disabled' function and managed to customise the message displayed on our test form e.g. using the 'Form limits' option. I'm just trying to embed it on my local webserver but it comes out blank. Firebug says it can't be found, however when I view the url it's fine ?
Here is the embed code.
My local webserver isn't available outside my company but the live form worked fine when embedded.
Thank you for help on this.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 19, 2013 at 05:35 AM
Actually this form is disabled. To solve your issue, request you to please enable this form.
- tomdwallaceAnswered on June 19, 2013 at 05:38 AM
So as I understand it you can't use jotforms to state the form is disabled I'd have to alter the html on my site ? i.e. take out the embedded url.
that's fine it's just weird that viewing this URL http://form.jotform.com/jsform/12221110281 gives a nice message !
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 19, 2013 at 05:49 AM
Request you to please let us know what you are trying to achieve. What's your requirement?
- tomdwallaceAnswered on June 19, 2013 at 06:08 AM
What I was trying to do was 'Disable' the form and have the embedded form display a message to the user. What I understand is that I should just take out the embedded form and edit my html page instead.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 19, 2013 at 06:35 AM
Yes that's correct. You need to remove the embedded form.