- thereserveteamAsked on June 19, 2013 at 05:45 AM
I have pasted the embeded html code to the form on my site and it will not let me proceed to pay after i fill out the card info. i click "buy now" to complete the order and it turns to a button that says "please wait" but never does anything
- thereserveteamAnswered on June 19, 2013 at 05:52 AM
also i have not paid for jotform yet. still using free version
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 19, 2013 at 06:20 AM
Please let us know your website URL where you have embedded your form.
This will help us investigate your issue.
- thereserveteamAnswered on June 19, 2013 at 12:16 PM
http://thereserveteam.com/Lebron_10_denim.html heres the form. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 19, 2013 at 01:34 PM
I checked your website and I don't see any form embedded there? I further checked your account and see that it's in OVERLIMIT status as you have received 39 payment submissions. That's the reason all your forms are disabled.
You may like to upgrade your account or wait for start of next month when the submission counters are reset.
Let us know if you need further assistance.