- eschwartzAsked on April 25, 2011 at 02:04 PM
A client recently filled out a form and it is sitting on your server and I can see it but it did not forward to my email address? at one point I forwarded it manually and it still did not get to me. I then went and tested the form with my own submit and it worked fine, what happened?
I would also like to change the email address that the forms go to, how do I do that?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 25, 2011 at 02:34 PM
I did a successful test submission on your form and then checked our mail server logs and got the following information:
This means messages are sent from our server to your email provider without any problems at all. Please check your Junk/Spam/Bulk mail folders for the missing emails. Let us know if you find it there.
To change recipient settings of your email alerts, plase watch this short video tutorial
Hope you find this post useful. Please updates us regarding the missing emails.
- newbrunswickAnswered on April 25, 2011 at 02:45 PM
hi, i didn't post this question yet it is showing as if i did. thanks, eric
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 25, 2011 at 03:30 PM
Searching the forum reveals that there is strange situation associated with the "eschwartz" username which I thought had been resolved. Please confirm the following:
1. You have two active Premium JotForm accounts
2. The username eschwartz is associated with one and newbrunswick with the other
3. The "eschwartz" account was created on 2009-09-07 and the other on 2010-09-09
4. The email address associated with one account is the same as the other
5. There are 452 forms in the eschwartz account and 30 in the other
Are all of these statements correct?
We apologise for any inconvenience which this may be causing you.
- newbrunswickAnswered on April 25, 2011 at 03:34 PM
that sounds about right. thanks. eric
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 25, 2011 at 04:27 PM
Okay. This is all quite puzzling to me. As you know, there was a thread started a couple weeks ago in which 10lblobster\'s posts were showing up with the "eschwartz" username.
I have just submitted a new ticket on the problem. Hopefully we will get this all sorted out soon.