- Leon DavidianAsked on April 25, 2011 at 02:43 PM
- Leon DavidianAnswered on April 25, 2011 at 02:46 PM
Nor can i use the form in my Service order page
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 25, 2011 at 03:02 PM
I have set this post to private to prevent others from seeing information that will be exchanged in this thread. I tried logging in to your account and I was successful and had no problems at all. Can you give me the message that was displayed when you were trying to log in to your account?
I'll await your reply.
- Lee DavidianAnswered on April 25, 2011 at 03:24 PM
thanks neil it shows in red not valid.
then i try the retrieve your password and does not work.
Too and this is vary important, Neil, My form on the Service page has not worked in a while. And i need this fixed. I know there is a ticket on the 2 check out. But i need this fixed.
This has taken too long. this form is on many sites, Including FaceBook.
Thankyou Neil, Lee
- DanielGriffinAnswered on April 26, 2011 at 08:00 AM
Sorry I posted in one of Leons other threads and then spotted this. Leon it looks like you have four accounts now
Can you let us know which should be the primary account please? Then we can try to clean this up for you.
- Lee DavidianAnswered on April 26, 2011 at 01:24 PM
AutomotiveRepaironline is the primary the others disregard.
Someone has changed my account password or username for AutomotiveRepair and cn not login?????
Thank you, Leon
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 26, 2011 at 09:15 PM
I can see from the other posts that the account login issue has been
Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused.