- pattimajeskiAsked on June 19, 2013 at 04:52 PM
I have tried to add a secons email to the add notification and it is not working... I have done this 100 times before. Please advise.
- khrisellAnswered on June 19, 2013 at 04:59 PM
Kindly clear your browser cache and cookies prior to doing this steps.
To be able to send notification to multiple addresses enter email addresses, each followed by a comma and a space. Do not place anything after the last address.
Here is an example:firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, user3.domain.com
Open your form on edit mode and follow the steps below.
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab
2. Click on "Email Alerts"3. Select the "Notification" you wish to edit4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Enter comma and space separated email addresses in the "Recipient E-mail:"There's a limit of 10 recipients per notification. So, you'd need to create additional notifications (containing the same information) if you wish to send the message to more than 10 people.Kindly let us know if problem persist so that we could further investigate.Thank you for using JotForm.