- hsadAsked on June 19, 2013 at 04:56 PM
I remember the data I would export was in xml format and I would open it with word. Now it seems to be in Java Scrip and when I open it, it doesn't show correctly. Now I cant copy and paste the info correctly.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 19, 2013 at 06:45 PM
I am not sure which export data you are referring to. Can you plese describe to us more where we can try this export data capability on the form?
In case you are refering instead to downloading the form's submissions data, please review this guide about that How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-to-Excel-CSV-PDF
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- hsadAnswered on June 20, 2013 at 05:54 PMYou are correct, I was refering to downloading the form's submissions data. However, I did follow the steps in the How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-to-Excel-CSV-PDF and it still does the same thing. For you to get a better look at what I am seeing, I have attached a screen shot to this email for you to view. Please let me know why they are downloading as js and not excel. Maybe it is a setting or something that I am doing wrong. Thank you for your help.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 20, 2013 at 08:02 PM
If you posted an image, let me tell you , it's not displayed on the post.
Please click on this link to use our image repository
1. Click on Browse and choose your image
2. Click on Send
3. Select and copy the URL the tool renders for you
Then click on the image icon and paste the URL there, and we will be able to see it
- hsadAnswered on June 20, 2013 at 09:05 PM
- dinesh-itAnswered on June 20, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Hi, It Looks very Strange, How it coluld be a .js file. I think there may be Some caching issue on your browser.
I suggest you to Clear your browser cache, login again and try to Download now. If this doesn't helps, please try some other browser and let us know the result.
I used Chrome browser to do a test download and I am able to download in xls format successfully.