- emclanekinsethcomAsked on June 19, 2013 at 05:29 PM
I want to have a "Terms & Conditions" page on my form before the payment options. Is this possible?
- EliezerNAnswered on June 19, 2013 at 06:25 PM
Yes you can accomplish this by using a text box field and a link into it. It will look this way:
The next steps will explain you how to do this:
1. Add a Check Box into your form.
2. Click on the Check Box form an select "Options".
3. Delete the original content and replace with the following HTML code then click "OK":
<a target="_blank" href="http://www.yourwebsite.com" >Click here for the Terms and Conditions.
This is the basic code for adding a hyperlink. You can slightly modify the code above to suit your requirements. This link will redirect to the page where the Agreement Terms are.
4. Then click the clickthe "Required" buttion in the toolbar to make the check box a mandatory field.
Then save your form and preview it.
Here is my form You can check it: https://www.jotform.com/form/31696545183866.
Also this guide explain these steps: Adding a License Agreement to a Form
If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us.