- LeonDavidianAsked on April 25, 2011 at 04:14 PM
No Login to my Jot form account
No 2 Check out form inop on my service page
- LeonDavidianAnswered on April 25, 2011 at 04:16 PM
What is going on with jot forms on my end?
No one has addressed my first issue with No 2 Check out form not working in my Service Order Page.
And i can not log into my account?
Thank you for the help, Leon
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 25, 2011 at 04:29 PM
Try deleting your browser's cache. Press Alt, Ctrl, and Delete keys on your keyboard all at once. It will bring up a small window with options to delete your cache. After that, restart your browser.
If this still doesn't help, try restarting your computer. Get back to us if problem persists. Thank you.
- Leon DavidianAnswered on April 25, 2011 at 04:34 PM
I have cleared the cach no help.
Any word on the ticket to develpper to fix 2 Check out ??
- LeonDavidianAnswered on April 25, 2011 at 05:58 PM
neil there is something wrong with my account.
need a reset to my account - i am locked out