- JasonAsked on April 25, 2011 at 09:43 PMIf I create an online application, can I somehow tie that form into some kind of database tracker
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 26, 2011 at 05:06 AM
Yes you can have the information submitted on the form dumped into a database by using HTTP POST function.
To enable HTTP POST sending in your form:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Preferences button in the toolbar
3. Click Advanced Settings in the Preferences window
4. Set "Send Post Data" to Yes
5. Save your form
To learn more, please visit this link: How to Post Submission Data to Thank You Page
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have further questions.