- kweissAsked on June 21, 2013 at 01:07 AMFor no apparent reason my Registration Numbers are out of whack. it got to 273 and all of a sudden it went to 013 and stayed there. It has been stuck in 013 for the past 300 REGISTRATIONS! I have posted another question earlier today and it got erased. Is ther anyway to fix that? Or my forms have been messed up beyond repair?
- kweissAnswered on June 21, 2013 at 02:09 AMI have. the problem is wiht the registration numbers IN the form. If you look at the submitions more than HALF of the registration numbers in that FORM are 12NTC-013 when they should go from 12NTC-001 to 12NTC-576...Makes sense?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 21, 2013 at 02:34 AM
Thanks for the details.
The reason why its stucked to 013 is due to an invalid index value. I would suggest to fix that. Here's the problem.
The only way to fix the existing numbers submitted to your form is to download them to excel file and use auto numbering there.
Hope this helps. Thank you!
- kweissAnswered on June 21, 2013 at 10:42 AMOk, I see what you are saying, once I fix them on the excel is there any way to fix them in JotForm? Or JotForm is bound to stay with the wrong numbering? BTW, thanks for your time
- KadeJMAnswered on June 21, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Unfortunately the ones that were misID'd during this occurrance you would need to manually fix. However, once you've made this change, you can additionally set it to where your numbering left off so that the numbering continues from that point on.