- llambAsked on June 21, 2013 at 02:57 PM
I'm creating a pre-Approval Travel Form which will need to be submitted to various individual line managers. Is there a way of submitting so that the request/form goes to the individual making the request and their line manager? At minimum it would need to go to line manager only if it can't go to both.
Hope that makes sense.
- EliezerNAnswered on June 21, 2013 at 03:58 PM
This is possible by applying conditional logics.
You need to create a notification for each recipient or in this case the line manger. Also create an Auto Responder.
The conditions will refer the notification to the especified line manager.
I have created a example form applying the next steps:
1. Create a Dropdown field with the line managers list.
2. Create the number of notification according to the File manager and the email address, in my example it is Groups.
3. Create an Auto Responder.
4. Create the conditions. Go to Setup and Embed, Conditions, Send an e-mail after submission.
Then the first condition must be like this:
And the second one will look this way:
Also the next guide will be very useful to: How to send to a specific email address based on a selection.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need futher assistance.