- nicklelaAsked on April 26, 2011 at 06:54 AM
my submission form is being sent to jotform not my email (firstname.lastname@example.org) even though it is set up for this email and the test went through fine and also from my other email (all with a picture). I dont know why this is hapenning hope you can help, i have tried 4 times now, thanks
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 26, 2011 at 07:14 AM
The current recipient email address on the notification alert shows another email
address which is email@example.com.
To change the address to devonportraits.com please do the following:
1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts".
5. Select "Notification".
6. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (bottom right corner).
7. An envelope will appear.You can change the email address on the right hand corner. ('To' field)
8. Finish and Save your form.