- artiastudioAsked on June 22, 2013 at 06:43 AM
Couldn't find an answer on your FAQ section, sorry if it is there and I missed it!
Could you please tell me what does "1 month" mean for the free 100 monthly submissions (calendar month, since I created account or since first submission)?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 22, 2013 at 07:10 AM
For all users, submissions counter resets to zero every first day of the following month. For example, next reset will be on July 01, 2013.
Should you have further questions, message us again here. Thanks!
- RemillAnswered on June 22, 2013 at 09:43 AM
I can't pay for the modules that I created with your excellent Jotform 9,95$ x 12. But I don't understand the sentence "What are the benefits of paid plans? Receive more than 100 submissions per month. " Maybe I can receive no more than 100 responses to the form? Very urgent please. Thank you
- jefreylandichoAnswered on June 22, 2013 at 09:55 AM
The benefits of having a paid plan is get priority support and your submission limit will increased e.g. for premium plan you get 1000 submission limit per month. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again.
- BALAJI003Answered on October 13, 2013 at 05:11 PM
what is mean of submossion ?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 13, 2013 at 06:39 PM
Submission: When someone completes your form and submits it, that's a submission.
Please open your question to a separate thread next time so we can assist your accordingly.
Thanks for your understanding!