- Brzpht08Asked on June 22, 2013 at 04:35 PM
- KadeJMAnswered on June 22, 2013 at 05:47 PM
Hello and yes I can definitely see the issue you speak of. I checked your form in chrome just now and it did not load at all so it's very clear there is a problem with it of some sort. The same thing is also happening in FireFox as well. I think that this is happening possibly due to a code conflict on your page. I would like to recommend that you please try re-embedding the form onto your website through the use of an iFrame to see if this helps since there may be a chance that some of the coding on your website might stopping the form from working properly.
- KadeJMAnswered on June 22, 2013 at 05:51 PM
Correction, I just looked into the problem some more and I realized that your form was actually disabled so I enabled the form and if you go back to your website you will now notice that the form should be working and viewable on your website. Did you previously disable the form?
- Brzpht08Answered on June 22, 2013 at 05:53 PM
Thank you so much! Sorry for my oversight.
- KadeJMAnswered on June 22, 2013 at 05:54 PM
Here's a screenshot of your form on your website working now. :)
- Brzpht08Answered on June 22, 2013 at 05:55 PMThank you so much! Sorry for my oversight. Dan
- KadeJMAnswered on June 22, 2013 at 07:14 PM
You are very welcome and it's quite alright, just glad to hear it was helpful to you so no need to apologize.