- woodyincAsked on April 26, 2011 at 12:19 PM
I have a form that I created that is simply skype, FB and twitter buttons and want to have it in an email. Is this possible?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 26, 2011 at 01:23 PM
Yes this can be made possible by inserting the form's source code into your email message.
To get your form's source code:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click Source
4. Copy the codes provided
Be aware though that any change you made in the Form Builder would not instantly reflect into the form embedded into your email message. You'd have to re-embed the source code everytime you make changes.
Hope this helps. Feel free to ask again if you have other queries.
- woodyincAnswered on April 26, 2011 at 01:39 PM
That doesn't work, it just has the link show up.
I've tried: embed, source, and iframe. it's literally just the code in the email. I'm using gmail to send and receive. Tried sending from yahoo to yahoo, gmail to yahoo and vice versa, no luck at all
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 26, 2011 at 03:21 PM
Gmail allows images and links to be inserted to the email body. In I checked your form to see what exactly it is that you're trying to insert to the email and I found out that your form has a facebook plugin iframe in it. To my knowledge, all email platforms do not accept iframes in the email body for security reasons.
A workaround I could suggest to you is to just insert a hyperlinked image to your Facebook page in the email body.
Hope this helps. Let me know if you have further questions.
- moguelazoAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 05:07 PMI díd it, and it shows de form when You open the Message! But when You click send take You to an error page.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 05:22 PM
We no longer recommend sending forms via emails. Unfortunately, most of email clients are very limited in supporting HTML & Scripts. It means, that embedded into email form will most probably not work correctly on user's side.
However, you can send a link to the form, or link to the resource with embedded form by email.
Thank you for using our service.