- toddtakalaAsked on June 24, 2013 at 10:59 AM
My CSV reports are not updating. What is the allow frequency for updated CSV reports?
- jefreylandichoAnswered on June 24, 2013 at 12:08 PM
I have downloaded the CSV but was able to get all the updated submission. Can you please tell me what particular column is not updating? Please try clearing your browser and form cache as well and recreate the csv report and see if it resolves the issue.
- toddtakalaAnswered on June 24, 2013 at 12:32 PMThe ”Date” column does not update, but other field will update in other reports i.e. html. My browsers have had their caches cleared, and I generated a new link for the report last Thursday after have this problem last week. I do not want to generate new links to CSV reports constantly. I hope this helps.
- KadeJMAnswered on June 24, 2013 at 02:19 PM
Hi, I also looked into your problem by submitting a test submisssion via your form. It appears to be working as it should be on my end. Please take a look at my screenshot but if I am misunderstanding your issue please correct me. I would also like to recommend that you try clearing your form cache to refresh it to see if this helps since that is different from your browser cache.
- toddtakalaAnswered on June 27, 2013 at 10:43 AM
It seems that data in edited submissions are not refected in CSV files until a new submission occurs. I have cleared my browser cache, as well as, all forms caches.
In the past all edits we imediatly refected in the CSV file reports.
- KadeJMAnswered on June 27, 2013 at 11:44 AM
So then what you are saying is that you've received a submission but then it gets edited and the edited change of that doesn't update inside the csv when a new csv is downloaded after that?
Is there any way you can provide us with a copy or screenshot of the problem you are seeing it so that we can better understand this issue? If not, that's alright so please let us know.
I checked on this too but doing a test submission and then editing by changing around a few things but it was still correct.
- toddtakalaAnswered on June 27, 2013 at 12:01 PM
That is correct edited content does not reflect in the CSV report unless a new submission has been entered or a new CSV report is created. I have attached screenshots of what I am seeing.
- KadeJMAnswered on June 27, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Thank you very much for confirming that, it's good to know that I'm on the same page as you now. Unfortunately I don't see any screenshots so can you please try it again?
- toddtakalaAnswered on June 27, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Please see my previous submission. I have inserted the screetshots.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 27, 2013 at 02:32 PM
I can not reproduce the problem on my test form. Can we do some test submissions on your form?
Also, can you please confirm if the following screenshot is related to the email alert that you received once you edit the form? The subject should be "EDIT: Notify of New Test Iron".
- toddtakalaAnswered on June 27, 2013 at 02:41 PMSure. Please do.
Sent from my iPhone.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 27, 2013 at 04:25 PM
This is a very strange issue, and it was hard to reproduce it, but we were able to do it at some point.
Now the problem has been escalated to our Developers.
We will get back to you as soon as we have any updates. Thank you.
- toddtakalaAnswered on June 27, 2013 at 04:30 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 28, 2013 at 04:59 AM
Clearing form caches does not clear report caches. Receiving new submissions clear it. Or, vieweing an unread submission on Submissions page do clear the report caches. That's the easiest way to clear the cache on a report.
We will look into this problem. It shouldn't have happened. Are you sure you have receieved submissions since the last time you got the report?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 28, 2013 at 05:01 AM
We opened an urgent bug report about submission edits not clearing the cache of the reports. We will fix this and get back to you.
- alp_denizAnswered on July 02, 2013 at 05:14 AM
This issue should now be fixed. Please let us know if it is not working as expected.