- tazolaAsked on June 24, 2013 at 02:04 PM
Need help setting up notifications. I keep getting a noreply for this form http://www.jotform.com//?formID=22747405443958. I have it set up so 3 people get email messages for the notification. The noreply is not checked but I get it anyway.
- EliezerNAnswered on June 24, 2013 at 02:29 PM
While checking your form I found the Sender Email is not setup to firstname.lastname@example.org as it has to be. This might be the cause of this issue.
To do the Settings follow these steps:
1. Go to Setup and Embed tab in the toolbar.
2. Then click on Email Alerts. There choose the notification(s) to do the changes.
3. After that, click on Reply-to and Recipients Settings.
4. Finally do the changes in Sender Email
I will also recommend you to refer the next guide which have important directions when creating email alerts. How to setup email alerts to prevent email bouncing related issues.
If the issue still persists, please let us know.
- tazolaAnswered on June 24, 2013 at 02:36 PMMaybe I am confused. I do not want any email responses that say noreply.
- EliezerNAnswered on June 24, 2013 at 03:04 PM
I apologize for the misunderstanding.
In this case if you don't want our email address email@example.com being setup as the Sender Email, you need to whitelist our Jomail IP Addresses within your email server (or ask for it to your email server provider).
I hope this helps.
- tazolaAnswered on June 24, 2013 at 03:15 PMI will try this. It only happens to one form and I have 30 or so.
On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 3:04 PM, JotForm Support Forum