- AutomotiveRepaironlineAsked on April 26, 2011 at 01:56 PM
How do i change the Welcome to Order Form in FaceBook.
I recently placed a form in FaceBook by the directions from Jot FAQ. Now, the only way to access this form is to click on the (TAB PRESS) Welcome . See screenshot.
Thank you in advance, Leon
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 26, 2011 at 02:46 PM
Glad to see that your issue with the login has been taken care of.
Please disregard everything that I have posted a while back. It just realized now that you used an app called Tab Press to embed your form. Anyway, I found instructions on how to edit the name:
go to your FanPage, edit Profile > Apps > TabPress - Edit Settings > change name and save it > DONE
Hope this helps.
- AutomotiveRepaironlineAnswered on April 26, 2011 at 02:52 PM
thank you Neil.
Yes the login was quite a bummpy ride.
Also how is the 2co.com going form is still not working has the ticket been elevated ?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 26, 2011 at 04:23 PM
Your issue with 2co is being taken care of. I can't exactly give a lead time as to when it will be fixed. Our developers are the ones in charge of bugs, glitches and feature requests. Please refer to this page for your problem, you may want to bookmark that page because it is attached to the report ticket I have submitted on your behalf.
Thank you for your patience.
- AutomotiveRepaironlineAnswered on April 26, 2011 at 08:14 PM
Thanks much Neil for all your help: and that goes for the hole team.
Sorry if i bothered you guys too much i am feaking out due to the cost of running this online business.
- AutomotiveRepaironlineAnswered on April 28, 2011 at 05:11 AM
Thank you Neil i changed the name from welcome.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 28, 2011 at 03:57 PM
Glad to be of service Leon.