- tmastrobAsked on June 24, 2013 at 05:12 PM
At some point on 6/12/13 the contact integration stopped sending contact info to ConstantContact, I have tried to reset with no luck???Page URL:
- khrisellAnswered on June 24, 2013 at 06:36 PM
Can you provide more information of the problem so that we could replicate the issue?
May I know if you are having an error message? Have you tried testing a submission on your end and try to include your email on your Constant Contact list to run some tests?
We need to undergo this testing to be able to figure where the issue is coming from.
Thank you and I will wait for your reply.
- khrisellAnswered on June 24, 2013 at 06:43 PM
I tested the integration on my end and it was working perfectly.
Kindly let us know what issue you are having so that we could invetigate whats going on on your integration.
Also try this.
1. Clear all your browser cache and cookies.
2. Re-integrate the Constant Contact Integration on your form.
3. As I mention earlier, Include your email on your list and test a submission on your end and see if it will go through.
- tmastrobAnswered on June 24, 2013 at 06:43 PM
No error message, I have tried several test submissions from the my site http://cashforcarslongisland.net and contact info is not transferring to my constant contact email list, the last contact was added on 6/12/13 was working fine until then
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 24, 2013 at 07:32 PM
Another thing that I've noticed while checking is that you need to established a Sender Name or mapped it to the Name field in the email notification settings of such form
Please make sure that you don't leave it as "Please Select"