- buyconnectAsked on June 24, 2013 at 05:51 PM
I have setup my form several times, but I keep losing the alignment when I use the Drop Down tool in the beginning of the row. I attached a pic of the layout.
It seems that every other line works, but am unable to move the drop down box back over. I have had the alignment working but after a preview it goes off again.
- EliezerNAnswered on June 24, 2013 at 06:38 PM
Applying the Move to a new line feature will solve this issue.
1. Select the first drop down field of each line and click on Properties.
2. Choose Move to a new line option.
And this will do the work for you. Now your form will look this way:
I cloned your form to do the changes, you can clone mine and check it. Here it is: https://www.jotform.com/form/31746862475969.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- buyconnectAnswered on June 24, 2013 at 06:57 PM
That was just way to easy!!! JotForm is the BEST!
- EliezerNAnswered on June 24, 2013 at 07:02 PM
You are welcome Jack! Your words make us so happy and encourage us to continue working hard.
I hope you continue enjoying JotForm Services, and whenever you have a question, don't hesitate to contact us.
It is apleasure to assist you.