- msynnottAsked on June 24, 2013 at 08:08 PM
I want to use the forms on a customers site. I invited them as a sub-account to receive notifications of submittals on the forms I created for them. Is that how the sub-account works? Also, can I take myself off the notifications for these forms and only they recieve the notification?
- EliezerNAnswered on June 24, 2013 at 08:55 PM
Actually, the sub accounts do not receive the submissions notification from the shared form, just can view submissions and edit shared forms.
In this case what you can do is to enter your customer's email address in the Recipient Email field instead yours. In this way you won't receive any notification but your customer.
To change the Recipient Email follow these steps:
1. Go to Setup and Embed tab in the toolbar.
2. Then click on Email Alerts.
3. Select the Notification.
4. Click on Reply-to and Recipients Settings.
5. Finally enter your customers email address.
Please try this. Let us know if this works or if you need further assistance.