- ekinyasaAsked on June 25, 2013 at 11:12 AM
ı have problems with reporting my form.. visual reporting cant fetch data truely...Page URL:
- khrisellAnswered on June 25, 2013 at 11:21 AM
I am having challenges understanding what you are trying to achieve ekinyansa.
Do you have any integration that is not working properly?
I can see your form with Graphs. Is there any particular error on it?
Kindly provide us more information so that we could further help you.
- ekinyasaAnswered on June 25, 2013 at 11:46 AMin example:
http://onurhaftasi.tumblr.com/hormonlu is the forms address
http://www.jotform.com/report/31755094046051 is a new report linked with the form
Im trying to fetch the data of second enty (titled 'Kurum')
but it looks like there is no way to visualize truly all titles and their results
ı have 6 radio button choice so ı choose 6 from grid limit and infographic seems like there is no image template...
if ı choose grid limit 5 it displays 3 copy of the same answer....
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 25, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Let me forward this thread to our developers for them to check further. We'll notify you for any progress made into this.
-Unable to See all six (6) Options and there are duplicate options:
-When changing entry limit from 5 to 6, the report goes blank:
They are not in Order:
- alp_denizAnswered on June 25, 2013 at 05:21 PM
I have identified the problem, and have just corrected "title" bug. You will be informed about the new fix in the shortest possible time.
- alp_denizAnswered on June 28, 2013 at 04:07 AM
Some flaws in reports are corrected, thanks to you. However, a problem lies in the process when you created your form. It seems like you have changed your forms field after submissions or something close to that.
I am terribly sorry that i couldn't help you resolve this issue, but still you can have a report including only undamaged questions or create charts or reports using excel after downloading your submissions as excel spreadsheet.
Thank you for your understanding
- ekinyasaAnswered on June 28, 2013 at 06:21 AMcan you please send me the last answer counts and wich questions are broken. ı have to count manually one by one and have a little time to do it.
ı just need data as like this
optıon 1=x vote,
optıon 2 =x vote,
optıon 3 =x vote,
optıon 4 =x vote
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 28, 2013 at 07:22 AM
Basically, you can filter each question from your form submissions page.
1. Open your form in a new tab.
2. Access your form submissions page.
3. Copy the question from your form:
4. Go back to your form submissions page, navigate below and paste the question to the search box:
5. You should see the result to the bottom, right side.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 28, 2013 at 07:24 AM
Just an addition with regards to the changes made to your form. Please be sure to backup first the form (clone it: How to Clone a Form), download all the existing submissions before doing any changes. This way, the old data are safe.