- thiagovasAsked on June 25, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Usually the message is sent to the default e-mail!
The sender has to choose the e-mail shipping!
Two boxes of email:
1: email of: ____________________
2: e-mail to: _____________________
Como faço para adicionar uma caixa de "enviar para o e-mail"?
Normalmente, a mensagem é enviada para o e-mail padrão!
Preciso que o remetente possa escolher o e-mail de envio!
Duas caixas de e-mail:
1: e-mail de: ____________________
2: e-mail para: _____________________Page URL:
- moonzkieAnswered on June 25, 2013 at 02:01 PM
In my understanding you want the user to be able to enter to which the autoresponder will be sent.
If this is what you meant, here is a guide on how to do this.
Autoresponder will be sent to:
1. Create an Autoresponder
2. On the Recepient E-mail field, you can select which Email field you want to be receiving notification email.
However, I'm not sure what you want for the E-mail to de field. Can you please explain what you are trying to achieve further?
- thiagovasAnswered on June 25, 2013 at 02:15 PM
Thanks for helping me!
I want a form that the User choose where to send the email!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 25, 2013 at 03:55 PM
If you mean to say send a copy of the submissions to the "e-mail to" email then yes it's possible. You can set e-mail to field tag as the recipient email. Here's how:
1. Get e-mail to field tag
2. Create another notification and set the tag as the recipient email,
Now, everytime a user enters an email in the "email to" field, that email will received a copy of the submissions email.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have further questions. Thanks!
- thiagovasAnswered on June 25, 2013 at 07:39 PM
vocês se garantem!
- khrisellAnswered on June 25, 2013 at 08:49 PM
Em nome de @ Elton, obrigado. E nós estamos contentes de ser de alguma ajuda com suas necessidades jotfrom e inquérito.
Obrigado por usar JotForm