- robertneufeldAsked on June 25, 2013 at 03:54 PM
I am working on site and it is not yet published on the web. It is in a test site. When I program your form to send me a notification it does not work. I get no email notification. It works when I test it on your site but not on my site. Is this because my site is not yet published?
- pinoytechAnswered on June 25, 2013 at 04:09 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. With regards to you query, can you please provide us URL of the form or website URL where your form embedded for further assistance?
- robertneufeldAnswered on June 25, 2013 at 04:24 PMUnfortunately at this point this is confidential. I will continue to work on this and when ready I will recontact you if I'm still having the problem.
- robertneufeldAnswered on June 25, 2013 at 05:20 PMOk here is the link to the site
go to Contact Us page.
The form is programed to send email notifications to email@example.com
That does not work. Testing from your site works but from the form embed in my site does not.
The site is not yet published on www. so could that be the problem?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 25, 2013 at 06:24 PM
Kindly check if you are receiving an email now. I used firstname.lastname@example.org instead of the email field, this sometimes helps. I would also suggest to check the message in your spam folder or your spam queue, maybe they ended up there.
Guide on changing sender's email to email@example.com can be found here: How to setup email alerts to prevent email bouncing related issues
Let us know if the problem still persist. Thank you!
- robertneufeldAnswered on June 26, 2013 at 08:21 AMHi Elton,
This seems to have helped. I looks like it works now.
- gori-mathewAnswered on June 26, 2013 at 08:37 AM
That is great to know that it is working fine now. Do feel free to contact us wherever you need our assistance.