- jscott0830Asked on June 26, 2013 at 09:55 AM
After I have entered my hyperlink into the options field, I am not able to leave the other part blank, it puts "..." in automatically. Also the red* is all the way to the left, instead of being next to the check box. How do I fix this?
- pinoytechAnswered on June 26, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. With regards to your query, can you please share to us the URL of your for further assistance?
- jscott0830Answered on June 26, 2013 at 10:49 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on June 26, 2013 at 11:07 AM
I've fixed the issue of your form for you. Can you please take a look at it now if I did it correctly or not?
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- jscott0830Answered on June 26, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Great! Thank you for your help
- pinoytechAnswered on June 26, 2013 at 11:10 AM
It's my pleasure! If you need our assistance again, feel free to let us know at anytime.
Have a nice day!