- reallaunchersAsked on April 27, 2011 at 04:29 AM
I have created a form and also embedded the form in a Joomla site. Many fields are compulsory but it does not prompt any action or message for required feilds. Can u please help me out? I can give u the link if u want to test it.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 27, 2011 at 05:21 AM
After checking your form at its actual URL (www.jotform.com/form/11152002190) I noticed that the required fields did not match those on the embedded form in every instance. So, I checked the source of your Joomla page and realized that the form was not embedded using the Joomla button:
1. Load your form into the form builder and while on the "Setup & Embed" tab, click the "Embed Form" toolbar button
2. When the wizard loads, click the "Joomla" button (highlighted below)
3. Follow these instructions and close the window:
Additional information can be found in our user guide.
Incidentally, my screenshots show the form ID of my clone of your form (11165356402). Please substitute your own form\'s ID.
- reallaunchersAnswered on April 27, 2011 at 08:10 AM
?Hello sir we tried to embedd the form but it shows a blank page please help.............
- allanftdAnswered on April 27, 2011 at 04:29 PM
The image you're trying to embed is saved in your computer. The image should be hosted online by services like Imageshack in order for this to work properly.
Kindly upload the screenshot and try to embed it again in your response, and we'll inspect from there. Thank you for using JotForm!