- webprojekterAsked on June 02, 2010 at 12:43 PMNow I got my account varified - and now I have a new errror msg.. :(
"This transaction cannot be processed due to an unsupported currency."
I use DKK as currency according to your form you do support that.. so can you fix this like really quick? :)
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 04, 2010 at 05:37 AMPayPal's documentation explains this as "The currency code entered by the merchant is not supported." So, you probably will need to use another currency. Is your Paypal account created in the DKK currency? Maybe that's required?
- webprojekterAnswered on June 04, 2010 at 06:26 AMIt is supported my account with paypal..
And it says usd in my jotform really weird cause I have changed it to DKK several times.. :)
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 07, 2010 at 07:19 AMJust tested your form and did not get an error like you describe:
- webprojekterAnswered on June 08, 2010 at 02:59 AMThats the standard you tried.. That works just fine..
Try this one instead.
Thats a testsite I setted up for it
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 08, 2010 at 03:08 AMThanks. We will look into it and get back to you.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 08, 2010 at 03:15 AMThis problem was fixed yesterday. Can you give it a try now?
- mcantoniAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Hey webprojekter , did you get that currency issue resolved? I am getting the same error with Brazilian currency. Thank you.
- anartworkAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Can you please elaborate your concern and start another thread so we can look into it? Thank you.