What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
can this form be used on an html website (not wordpress0Asked by Joan on June 27, 2013 at 02:19 PM
You can embed your form to your HTML website applying the Methods in the next screenshot and following the next steps:
1. Go to Setup and Embed tab in the tool bar.
2. Then click on Embed Form.
3. There you can choose whatever of the methods in the top of the wizard. That could be the Embed option.
4. Then copy the code provided.
5. Paste the code into your web page where you see fit.
Please also check this guide : Adding a form to a wev¡b page.