- cshullAsked on June 27, 2013 at 02:54 PM
I created several new forms this morning (all clones of one another with a few changes between them). Now that I am back after a break all my formatting in a free text area is gone. My spacing, bolds, bulleted lists, etc. are all gone.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 27, 2013 at 03:49 PM
Are you not seeing the changes in all your forms?
In your form "31774387317866", I see the bullet list and other formatting there in your free text html field. Request you to please clear your browser cache and see if your are able to see the changes in your form.
- cshullAnswered on June 27, 2013 at 04:08 PM
Thank you for your quick response. I cleared the cache and I still can't see the formatting in either Safari or Chrome. Can see it in Firefox.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 28, 2013 at 01:36 AM
I think you need to clear your form's cache. Please follow these steps
1. Click on the human shape at the top right corner
2. Click on Account
3. Go to Settings section
4. Click on Clear Cache