What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How can I put a 'counter' or numbering tally of visitors?Asked by JadeMichael on June 27, 2013 at 03:50 PM
Hello JOT Support! Actually I have 3 short questions (if you don't mind)
1) Where does the 'SUBMIT' button go to you or my website?
2) How do I put a counting tally or numbering device on a particular page?
3) Ae you reachable by phone? If so what is your number?
With regards on your query,
1. Please take a look at this article for more detailed information: http://www.jotform.me/help/211-Setting-Up-the-Thank-You-Page
2. Unfortunately, we don't have such feature like that. However, there is a workaround created by our colleague that you might like to take a look on this thread.
3. We don't have phone support. You can however reach us through Forum and Email.
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
1. It depends on your configuration. You can direct it back to your website, to another URL or back to the form again.
2. You can put Unique ID field where it is hidden from your clients and you will be the only one who will see it.
3. We are currently unavailable for phone support. If you have any inquiries regarding your Forms you can ask those here in the support forum and via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need further assistance on this inquiry kindly let us know so that we could walk you through.