- JadeMichaelAsked on June 27, 2013 at 03:50 PM
Hello JOT Support! Actually I have 3 short questions (if you don't mind)
1) Where does the 'SUBMIT' button go to you or my website?
2) How do I put a counting tally or numbering device on a particular page?
3) Ae you reachable by phone? If so what is your number?
- pinoytechAnswered on June 27, 2013 at 05:05 PM
With regards on your query,
1. Please take a look at this article for more detailed information: http://www.jotform.me/help/211-Setting-Up-the-Thank-You-Page
2. Unfortunately, we don't have such feature like that. However, there is a workaround created by our colleague that you might like to take a look on this thread.
3. We don't have phone support. You can however reach us through Forum and Email.
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- khrisellAnswered on June 27, 2013 at 05:05 PM
1. It depends on your configuration. You can direct it back to your website, to another URL or back to the form again.
2. You can put Unique ID field where it is hidden from your clients and you will be the only one who will see it.
3. We are currently unavailable for phone support. If you have any inquiries regarding your Forms you can ask those here in the support forum and via email at email@example.com
If you need further assistance on this inquiry kindly let us know so that we could walk you through.