- lasolastechAsked on April 27, 2011 at 08:14 AMWould you consider creating a connection between Highrise and Jotform? I already tried your Dropbox implementation and it works great. I am starting to use Highrise and need an easy way to integrate contacts. Thanks, Jeff
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 27, 2011 at 10:40 AM
I have added this to our feature request list for our development team to look into.
Thanks for using JotForm.
- lasolastechAnswered on July 28, 2011 at 10:23 AM
Any update on this? My php forms are getting hammered and I would really like this functionality sometime soon. Another form builder already has this, but I like your service better.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 28, 2011 at 11:28 AM
We appreciate your kind statement.
Apparently there is still no update on this feature, we will keep you posted on this as soon as we receive updates from the development team.
Thank you for your patience.
- ajohnsonAnswered on August 19, 2011 at 09:12 PM
Thanks Jeff for asking the question! I recently revisited JotForms and am really impressed with all the new functionality and how easy it is to use. I'm going to say it's the Forms For Dummies but with the ability to make some really sharp customized pages :-)
I too would like to switch completely over, and since i use Highrise as well, integration with that CRM would pretty much make me do a rain dance.
Any updates from JotForm Support would be greatly appreciated! :D
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 19, 2011 at 11:58 PM
Thank you for voicing out your thoughts. I'm pretty sure our developers have taken note of the increasing demand for CRM integration requests. We will let you know once our development team has concocted a plan to implement this.
Stay tuned to this thread for updates regarding this request. Thanks!
- tmiAnswered on August 20, 2011 at 04:52 AM
Add me to the bucket of users eagerly waiting CRM integration functionality. We use V-Tiger
- angelaAnswered on August 22, 2011 at 03:10 AM
Thanks Neil, will keep my fingers crossed for an early Christmas :-D
- firebitsAnswered on November 30, 2011 at 11:16 AM
- wilmedAnswered on December 08, 2011 at 11:06 AM
I was wondering if you had any updates on this. I would hat eto get all set up with another form builder only to find out this is a feature coming out in the near future. Let me know. Thanks.
- fxrAnswered on December 08, 2011 at 11:48 AM
wilmed, the developers are kept extremely busy, they would love to integrate every feature that gets requested by our users, but they do have to priortize and unfortunately we are unlikely to see any implementation of HighriseHQ integration within a short period of time.
- joshdlcAnswered on April 27, 2012 at 02:35 PM
Just another user here requesting Highrise integration..... would really love it as Basecamp/Highrise is our primary CRM platform