- northshorewebAsked on April 14, 2010 at 07:20 PMI need it to blend in and not have a colored background. Thanks!
- frozenjoeAnswered on April 15, 2010 at 12:39 AMInstead of chosing a color just type into the fill field the actual word `transparent
- frozenjoeAnswered on April 15, 2010 at 12:40 AM`However i notice that this only works when using the embed source code. The plain url code it does not apply unfortunately.
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on April 21, 2010 at 12:44 PMHello,To change the background to transparent go to Form Style > Background and type "transparent" to the field as "frozenjoe" said. Then click OK.Also the transparent bug with all codes are fixed.Thank you.
- precisionguncraftAnswered on May 19, 2010 at 05:37 PMI also accomplished by removing the Background color out of this section of the full code:
- mkesslerAnswered on April 13, 2011 at 08:55 PM
Awesome... This is exactly what I was looking for. :)