- parummelhoffAsked on April 27, 2011 at 02:23 PM
When Checking security with a Lightbox I found that to have the light box show secure in the properties. not only does the first line have to have https: (this is done for you once you check secure form box)
but the base: should also have https:
this I had to change myself
once I did that then I was able to see the security ceritificate information
Let me know if I am wrong in my thinking
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 28, 2011 at 05:39 AM
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
I think you are right. The base should be in https as well if you are going to use https for your lightbox form. I will let our developers know about your concern and have this fixed.
Thanks and warm regards.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 30, 2011 at 01:16 AM
The lightbox cannot change the security level of the original pages that launches it. It is just a div created within the page.
You should probably use the pop-up option. That will open the form on a new window which can have an https URL and secure icon on the browser.
- webministerAnswered on May 09, 2011 at 02:26 PM
If is use https:// in the lightbox code, is it secure?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 10, 2011 at 02:48 AM
Yes, as long as you use https as the page's protocol, it should be secure.