- freightmonsterAsked on April 27, 2011 at 02:51 PM
I have multiple websites with different forms on them. However when I go to the website the form appears clear, then I hit refresh and the form appears faint. As I continue to refresh or visit the site the form will dissapear altogether. Please help as I am losing money if people cannont read my form. I am using firefox 4 and IE8
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 27, 2011 at 03:32 PM
This normally happens due to the following possible reasons:
1. when your website loads too many files and images from the website,
2. due to slow internet connectivity from the end user,
3. or slow internet from the web server.
When I checked your website, it seems to look fine on my end.
If you're still experiencing any problem or if you have other concerns/inquiries, please do let us know.