- Ker893H346dAsked on June 29, 2013 at 08:41 AM
A second question is how can I include a print button on this form without a Submit button?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 29, 2013 at 09:24 AM
The best way to achieve that is to use your form source code. After that, group each product categories with div tag and then write the CSS codes. You can use the following as a example: https://shots.jotform.com/elton/user_form.html
To remove the submit button, simply inject this CSS code to your form.
Hope this helps. Thanks!
- Ker893H346dAnswered on June 29, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Thanks. But how do you upload your HTML coding containing the Div tags back into a form?
- pinoytechAnswered on June 29, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Sorry to keep you waiting. My colleague Elton will get back to you with this as soon as he is available. He seem to be not around as of the moment.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 29, 2013 at 08:40 PM
You can't upload it back to the form builder. You have to embed your form as source code or save that html code as html file and add it to your website.
Here's the complete source code of your form with that changes, you can embed it directly to your page.