- lightsnsirenAsked on June 30, 2013 at 02:50 AM
We would like to request that you pass full verification details to Stripe.
Currently JotForm only passes the minimum required information (Credit Card Number, Expiration, CVV, Total Amount) plus First and Last Name (which are of little to no added value).
For high security against chargebacks we would like to ask that you also allow us to pass the Billing Zip Code and Billing Street Address to Stripe. Stripe will verify both of these sets of data if they are provided, and can be set to automatically reject transactions that do not match Zip Code Verification.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 30, 2013 at 07:47 AM
I have now submitted this as a feature request so it will be considered for implementation in the future. We will provide you updates for any progress related to this.
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on July 01, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Hi this feature has been implemented, you now have the ability to include Address to stripe payments.
What you need to do is to include the "Address" tool(from the form builder) into your form. And stripe integration will do the rest for you.
Please verify it if it works from your end.
- 911lightstestAnswered on July 02, 2013 at 02:13 PM
Awesome, works perfectly:
- youthencounterAnswered on September 20, 2013 at 12:32 PM
What happens if we have multiple address fields in our form? I have a large registration form that needs multiple address fields, how can I make sure the right address gets passed?
Or, is there anyway not to send the address information?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 20, 2013 at 02:35 PM
Thanks but may we suggest you to create a new thread so to avoid confusions from the other users on this thread and so we can assist you properly.
Thank you in advance.
- 911lightstestAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 03:56 PM
When do you expect to implement this with Braintree?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 06:09 PM
Since the Braintree integration is quite new there is likely still being work done on it. If you wouldn't mind creating a new thread describing what you are looking for, we will be happy to forward that thread to our developers to have a look.