- baktanAsked on June 30, 2013 at 09:43 AM
Is 100m-storage for free version a monthly quota or is it permanent?
1. If it s monthly as the monthly 100 submissions, do i get it refreshed back to 100 in a new 30-day period?
2. If it s permanent, how can I save space? I tried to delete my test forms and their attachments, it seems the quota used is still marked. No way to backup the space?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 30, 2013 at 02:32 PM
The storage quota as well as the submission data limit is based in a monthly basis
2. You can free up space by deleting the files. However this will not reset the submission counter for the monthly submission limit
- zboootemyeeAnswered on August 01, 2013 at 04:52 AM
I found out in my account that space of 100m occupied by the files of last month is still being occupied?
while days ago I contacted Jotform and you said the the 100m-space gets back every 30 days as the 100 free submissions do for free account. isn't it true?
Please let me know as soon as possible.
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 01, 2013 at 05:00 AM
I have checked your account and can see that your counter has already been reset if you do not see this as in the snapshot below please log out clear your browser's cache and then relog into your account.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.