- swimmingpoolquotesAsked on April 27, 2011 at 06:43 PM
- allanftdAnswered on April 28, 2011 at 01:26 AM
Thank you for your posting your inquiry. I'm not sure I completely understood your inquiry. Do you mean you want to post the submissions of your visitors into a single public page?
In order to achieve this, you should create a report (specifically a grid or an HTML table report) and make it available in public. Please follow these steps:
1) Click the reports button that you'll find in your My Forms page. Then click the Add New Report button
2) Select the type of report that you want to use. For this purpose, you should choose either Grid Listing, HTML Table Listing, or Visual Report Builder (pie graph). Click Next.
3) Check the items that you want to show in your website, then click Next. If you choose Visual Report Builder, please skip this step and move on to step 4.
4) Copy the embed code that you will paste into your website's code. Click Finish.
We hope you find this guide useful. Please let us know if you need furtehr assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!