- sapridyneAsked on July 01, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Hello — how do I go about canceling my plan?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on July 01, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Plese follow these steps to cancel your subscription:
1. Login your account in JotForm
2. Click on Account under a person looking icon at the upper right corner of your page.
3. Go to Billing tab and click Switch Subscription under Starter (Free) Plan
4. Click Cancel Subscription button on the new window.Let us know if you need further assistance.Thanks,Sidharth
- sapridyneAnswered on July 08, 2013 at 06:06 AM
Thanks. I just went through those steps and received the following message:
"Your subscription has been scheduled to be cancelled manually."
The wording of this message is confusing; is there something additional (i.e. "manual") that I need to do?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on July 08, 2013 at 07:11 AM
We have manually downgraded your account to FREE as requested.
However, you still need to do the below steps to make sure you will not be billed for the renewal. Here are the steps to cancel via PayPal.
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
Feel free to re-upgrade your account by going to Account Settings and Upgrade.
- EcransMedAnswered on February 21, 2014 at 09:58 AM
i wish you put this instructions clearly on the subscribtion page instead of sending it in private messages upon request! this trend of: a click away to subscribe, but no way to unsubscribe without calling the customer service is just aweful! and promise me it's gonna end very soon.
- jedcadornaAnswered on February 21, 2014 at 10:13 AM
I have already replied to you via this thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/336748