What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Plese follow these steps to cancel your subscription:
1. Login your account in JotForm
2. Click on Account under a person looking icon at the upper right corner of your page.
3. Go to Billing tab and click Switch Subscription under Starter (Free) Plan
4. Click Cancel Subscription button on the new window.Let us know if you need further assistance.Thanks,Sidharth
Thanks. I just went through those steps and received the following message:
"Your subscription has been scheduled to be cancelled manually."
The wording of this message is confusing; is there something additional (i.e. "manual") that I need to do?
We have manually downgraded your account to FREE as requested.
However, you still need to do the below steps to make sure you will not be billed for the renewal. Here are the steps to cancel via PayPal.
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
Feel free to re-upgrade your account by going to Account Settings and Upgrade.
i wish you put this instructions clearly on the subscribtion page instead of sending it in private messages upon request! this trend of: a click away to subscribe, but no way to unsubscribe without calling the customer service is just aweful! and promise me it's gonna end very soon.
I have already replied to you via this thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/336748