- vishal1996Asked on April 28, 2011 at 03:12 AMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 28, 2011 at 11:41 AM
If I understand your question correctly, you would like to (for instance) remove "ex: email@example.com" from an email field.
1. Load the form in the form builder and click the email field to select it
2. Click the "Hint Example" toolbar button:
3. Click anywhere within the hint example text box and select all (Ctrl + A) of the text
4. Hit the "Delete" key and save the change
If I misunderstood your question, please rephrase it.