- ilebsmAsked on April 28, 2011 at 03:56 AM
I just knew about Jotform.com yesterday and tried using it. After creating some forms , I found Jotform useful and easy to create a good form. But now a problem is that I want to create a new Registration form and Login form. I sought the available Registration form but not find. Please help me create a form such the form I have just told you. Thanks.
- DanielGriffinAnswered on April 28, 2011 at 07:37 AM
you can create a registration form by setting up your own custom thank-you page and then connecting that to your own database. However you cannot use Jotform to create login forms. If you try to do this you will trigger our phishing filter and your account will be automatically suspended. We hope you understand, but the potential for abuse is too great so we do not allow this type of form.
To set up a custom thank you page:
1. First create the page on your own server. it should be able to accept the data posted by the form.
2. Next open your form in the form builder and click the Thank-you button at the top of the page. Select Custom URL and enter the address of your page. Click finish to save the address.
3. Click the Preferences button. Click the Advanced Settings tab and then set "Send Post Data" to "Yes" so that the form data will be sent to your thank-you page.