- ayosickAsked on July 01, 2013 at 04:01 PM
How can I get rid up uploaded files to free up memory? Does the usage every reset?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on July 01, 2013 at 04:14 PM
You will have to delete your submissions to be able to delete your uploaded files. Deleting submissions will also delete the attached uplaoded files.
Hope this helps.
- ayosickAnswered on July 01, 2013 at 04:45 PM
So does my data usage ever reset month to month, or is it everything that has every been uploaded?
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on July 01, 2013 at 05:05 PM
Hi! Your data usage does not actually reset that is why as my colleague has mentioned you would need to delete submissions to free up memory. Only the submission count resets monthly. Thanks!
- khrisellAnswered on July 01, 2013 at 05:06 PM
The usage is not resetting every month @ayosick,
Here's the chart on the limits per plan.
Feel free to let us know if you have further questions or inquiry so that we could assist you with it.
Thank you for using JotForm.