- matt thorpeAsked on July 02, 2013 at 12:10 PM
I have been notified that my free account is almost full. I want to upgrade to the $9.95 a month plan but I don't have my account password with me. When I try the password reminder on my phone it doesn't work.
I am currently on holiday for 1 week and I'm away from a computer. Can you upgrade my account please and send me a link so I can pay via PayPal?
I need to continue to collect data this month.
My account username is. Thorpeedo
My email addresses are firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- moonzkieAnswered on July 02, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Unfortunately, we cannot personally upgrade your account since you will have to enter your credit card information or login to PayPal in order to do this. However, here is how you can upgrade your account:
1. Click on the icon on the upper right part of every page within JotForm site
2. Click Account
3. Select Upgrade
4. Click Switch Plan under Premium
You will then be asked to enter your credit card info if you opt for a credit card payment or PayPal info if you opt to pay via your PayPal account.
- ThorpeedoAnswered on July 02, 2013 at 12:38 PMSorry. I am away on annual leave until Wed 10th July. I will aim to reply to your message on my return.
Internet Marketing & Ecommerce Consultant
Grasshopper Web Consulting
mobile: 07789 754289